Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a Grand Old Flag.

For those of you who are Australian, how do you feel about the Aussie flag?   Do you love it and never want it to change?  Or do you want it to change?    I'm not Australian, but I guess I shall give my opinion anyway.   I have mixed feelings.   I love the current flag, but I also think there could be benefits in changing it (such as including the Aboriginal flag)   Well,  I guess that wasn't a really good answer--very wishy-washy.

I know!  Maybe it can be an alternate universe kind of thing.   In one universe, Australia keeps the flag we all know and love.   In the other universe, they get a new flag that we will all love--well, because it's an alternate universe and that's the only flag we would know.

Anyway, below is a funny flag video from comedian Will Anderson.   You have to wait until the end to get to the bit about the flag.  The whole thing is pretty funny though.