Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some Slightly Funny Things

In the past few days, I've noticed a lot of birthdays being mentioned on my blogroll. It started with two happy-birthday-to-me posts in one day. I thought that was a bit of a coincidence. And then there were more birthday posts in the days after that. It's like everyone decided to be born in the beginning of November. Most people on my blogroll are Australian so then I started thinking....is there something up with that? Do a lot of Australians have sex in February? Or maybe Australian babies born in November are more likely to grow up to be bloggers?

All these birthday people--they'd be Scorpios. Do Scorpios make good bloggers? Maybe it's about being an Australian Scorpio?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to all of you! I'll even say happy birthday to those of you not born in November because I'm horrible at remembering birthdays. So, when I forget your birthday, just remember that I said happy birthday here.

Okay?

Next.....

Remember how I wrote that post about keywords and one of the keyword phrases was Rachel Carpani nude? Well, now that I actually wrote the words Rachel Carpani nude, I'm getting more and more people looking for Rachel Carpani nude. I've become like the naked Rachel Carpani headquarters. Kind of sad that I don't even have a nude picture of her.

Those of you looking for Rachel Carpani in her birthday suit, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Maybe you can just close your eyes and imagine her nude.

Third thing: I'm being molested by a very annoying fly. I don't know what his deal is, but I think he might have taken lessons from those Australian Bush flies. American flies are usually not this annoying!

Interesting. I just found a website about the Aussie fly. It says the smaller ones are more annoying. This fly bothering me is small! Maybe she really is from Australia. If she is, can we assume her birthday is in November? I might also assume she's having sexual fantasies about Rachel Carpani.


Well, thanks for listening.....