Be My Guest!

Guess what.

I was right.

And I won.

No one emailed me about returning comments to my blog.

Only one person commented on the Facebook page.

For once, my lack of popularity has paid off for myself.

Comments will not be returning to my blog anytime in the near future. They may never return. And I think now I can feel less conflicted and guilty about it.

Okay. I do feel a little bad about not giving people a voice on my blog. It makes me feel like a bit of a bitch, and I don't like feeling that way. SO....I had an idea.

How about guest blogging??!!!

Would anyone be interested? 

You can write anything related to Australia.  What would especially be great is hearing from tourists and expats....expats living in Australia, or Australians living around the world.   

Other stuff would be great as well. You can give us your input on Australian politics. How about giving your Australian viewpoint on American politics? 

You could talk about Australian television and film. Do you have a favorite Aussie actor you want to gush about?  

A post about your favorite restaurants in your Aussie city would be great.

Are you like me, and have weird dreams about Australia?  We could share those.   

I can think of one non-Australian theme that might fit.  If there are people like me...obsessed with a country that's not their own, it would be fun to hear from them. For example, if you're Australian and obsessed with Sweden, or Mexican and obsessed with Canada. 

I'm really hoping that some of you say yes to this....or at least one of you.  I think it will be fun.   And if you have your own blog or website you want to promote, we can link to that.   

If you are interested, please email me with your post. My only rule at this point is that the work be of your own creation.