Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogger Grief

This morning I'm feeling regretful about the quitting of the quitting of my blog.

Blogger has a new interface, and I absolutely hate it.

They've had the new look for awhile, but it was something you had to opt into.

Now it's there for everyone.

I felt better for a few minutes when I learned that you CAN opt back to the old blogger look. I'm using it now.

But then I learned this is temporary. Blogger plans to force everyone to make the change...eventually.

WHY?

I've been looking at the feedback out there. Some people are like me—hate the new look. Other people are very pleased with it.

I'm not one of those people who are resistant to all website changes. Sometimes the changes do improve things. But I see no positive changes with the new Blogger...at least not for me personally. I'm sure it will benefit certain people who are wanting certain things that I don't understand.

There's something about Dynamic Views? It's supposed to be exciting, but I don't get it. Do you?

For other bloggers out there using Blogger, please tell me what you think of all this.

If you are happy with the changes, please tell me why? Maybe you can convince me this is not too horrible?