Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tibby, Lena, Bridget, and Carmen

I read Australian books.

And I read not-Australian books.

I'm tickled when the not-Australian books end up having Australia in them.

Right now I'm reading Sisterhood Everlasting.  It's part of Traveling Pants franchise. This one's about the girl's in their adulthood.

Australia plays a part in the story.  

I was looking forward to reading something happy and uplifting, because I've been feeling a bit down.

But it turns out the book is very depressing.

It's making me more down. I feel like I'm drowning in a blizzard of uncertainty and hopelessness. 

I'm guessing, though, that in the end, the book will have some uplifting bits.

I wrote a really long post about this in my head...in bed.  But for here, I'll keep it short.

I'm gonna try to go back to sleep.