Friday, September 14, 2012

McMahon and McEwen Frustration

I've been reading my old blog posts lately.  I read one a day, minus days we're on some kind of holiday-vacation adventure.

Before we went to the water park hotel, I read my January 5, 2009 post. It was about William McMahon.

This morning I started to read my post from January 6, 2009. It's about John McEwen. 

I got to a paragraph that bothered me.

As I said in my previous post, McEwen didn't like McMahon for being a potential homosexual. And also they had political disagreements regarding the economy. McMahon was into free trade.

I don't understand why I said that.

I don't remember finding definite evidence that McEwen's problem with McMahon was his suspected homosexuality.

And I just read my post about McMahon a few days ago.

I went back to read the post.

Maybe I missed something.

But no.

From my post, it seems I only suspected that MAYBE McEwen was homophobic.

The only thing I could imagine is that I did read something that confirmed for me that McEwen was homophobic about McMahon, but I failed to write it in the McMahon post. 

I decided to look at the website I linked to for the information about McEwen and McMahon.  

As far as I can see, the website is gone.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the offending paragraph. Should I delete it? I don't want to spread false information. Not that many people read that post. 

Not that many people read my blog, period.

And who knows.  Maybe it's not false information.

I think I'll just keep it and add a little (maybe) there.  That might work.