Anti-semitic Flyers

Some antisemitic flyers were put in people's mailboxes in Sydney. I imagine there were two purposes to the papers: a) encourage other people to join the fight against Jews b) scare Jews and make them think another Holocaust is about to happen.

I'm reading the pamphlet, though, and I think for the most part it's positive publicity. 

First of all, we supposidly own ALL Hollywood studios. I don't think that's true, but if it is...that's kind of awesome. Hollywood movies and TV shows are very popular and well-loved all over the world.

The pamphlet does say we pump drug abuse into the world. That's bad, and I wouldn't be proud of it if was true.

We also pump out anti-European values. I'm not sure what that is, so I'm not sure if it would make me proud or not.

We promote race-mixing. I'm all for race-mixing. I think it's great. And I think most modern cool humans are supportive of mixing with other races. So I'd love it if we Jews were responsible for a lot of that happening. 

The pamphlet says Wake Up white Australia.  I think most modern Australians are over the whole White Australia thing. I think only shitty racist people are into the white Australia mindset, so I don't mind being hated by those people.  

Anti-semitism is much worse when it's done by people you like. For example...Mel Gibson. I think that was hard because I used to like his movies a lot. I even had a small bit of a crush on him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment