Third Episode of Tangle

I watched the third episode of Tangle this morning.

I feel less depressed watching it than I did yesterday.

I think the main reason is, the police found the body. So now it's no longer a toy for the teens.  And though they might not be feeling guilty for their callous behavior, I think the teens are at least nervous about their actions being discovered. That gives me a sense of relief.

I'm also starting to like the characters. I like the three main women played by Justine Clarke, Kat Stewart, and Catherine McClements. Kat Stewart's character is wicked but in a sympathetic way. At least for now. They hint to stuff she's done in the past, and maybe when I learn more, I'll find it to be disgusting and awful. I don't know.

The show has a great (AWFUL) villain. That's Ben Mendelsohn's character. He's a total bully and incredibly selfish. Disgusting, really.

I think in a lot of people's real lives....or at least mine...these are the kind of villains we actually encounter. They're not murderers. They're not thieves. They're just assholes.

Actually. Looking at the bright side. I don't think I know anyone that's as bad as Mendelsohn's character. He actually makes the men in my life seem quite decent.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the show, heard of it even, but Mendelsohn plays a very evil baddie in something else I have seen.

    ReplyDelete