Lots of Wine

As I said in a previous post, I don't like photos of white wine. It's boring to me.

But I just found an exception.

The Instagram account of Destination New South Wales just posted a really fantastic photo.  It's a lineup of wine glasses. I can't explain it really. Just look at the photo for yourself...if you're interested.

I wonder if special effects were used. Or did they really line up all those glasses?

I see now that the photo is actually a repost from an account called Taste Orange.

Orange has an Instagram account and they also have a website. They say they're a region in New South Wales. I thought they were a city.  Lord Wiki thinks they're a city too.

Maybe they're a city and a region.

Anyway....today their wine festival began. That's why they posted a photo of wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment