If You're Favorite Thing About Lost Was.....

Jack has been making me happy and proud by binge-watching Lost.

This has inspired me to think of shows that people might enjoy in their post-Lost recovery days.


Some people might want to jump to a new show right away.

Other people might need some time to grieve.

But when they're ready, here are some of my suggestions.

If your favorite season of Lost was Season 5, try the series Dark.

If you really loved the whole Richard thing, go for Westworld.

If you're a big fan of season 6 of Lost, I suggest The Good Place.

If you liked the plane crash/survival drama of season 1, try The 100. Although Desmond is in that, and it might be emotionally confusing.  In my Lost grieving days, I had a difficult time watching shows with Lost actors.

I've heard Manifest is also being compared to Lost. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't speak for it personally.

If you liked the Walt-has-powers storyline and wished they did more with that, Stranger Things might be a treat for you. 

If you, for some reason, enjoyed the weak and confusing answers to the island mysteries. Like if you weren't bothered by that whole Libby thing, you might enjoy the French miniseries Les Revenants.

If your favorite thing about Lost is all the flashback storylines, This is Us is probably the perfect show for you.

If you're favorite storyline on Lost was the whole Ben, Locke, and Jacob thing, try The Path.

Well...

That's it for now.

If I think of more, I'll add them later.