Spotify

This morning I looked at my phone notifications and was delighted to see one from Spotify. One of my playlists (Ugly Betty) has a follower!  This is the first time that's happened. I wasn't even that sure I could get followers.

Now I was thinking maybe someone out there might want to follow my Aussie list.  I'm not sure how to link to it. I'm also not sure how people can find me.  I tried searching for myself on Spotify and it didn't work.

Wait. I think I figured it out. Sort of.

Here's the link to the list. I don't think it's going to work much for anyone unless they're on Spotify.

And it seems I can embed list.





 I wonder if it will work for people that don't have Spotify.  If it works, it's pretty awesome. The whole Playlist is right there.

As you can see, it's extremely eclectic.

The other thing...if you're actually on Spotify and want to see my list there, if you search "Aussie", I think my list will come up.  It's under notreallyaustralian.

If any of you want to somehow share your lists or profiles, please do so. I'd be curious to know what you listen to.  I'm a nosy person.


Edited to Add: Well, I just published post and saw the embedded list is not there. I guess I just get to see it when I'm writing the post?  What the hell good does that do me?  I don't get it.

Edited to Add: (about 1 minute later) I went to check html code and the embed code was gone. I put it back and now I can see the playlist!  I wonder if it will disappear again.

Please tell me if you see it or not. I'm curious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment