Saskia Burmeister Reminds me of the Cupcake Girl

I started watching Sea Patrol today. It's quite exciting so far.

One of the female actresses, Saskia Burmeister, reminded me of someone. It took me awhile to realize who.

She reminds me of a grown-up version of the cupcake girl.

Who is the cupcake girl?

She's from this commercial I keep seeing on Hulu. Yeah. That's one downside of Hulu. You have to watch a lot of commercials. And I actually don't mind commercials. I often enjoy their creativity. But Hulu shows the same commercials over and over and over and over again. So I feel overly acquainted with the cupcake girl.

The cupcake girl is from a detergent commercial.  I can't remember the name of the detergent, but I think it starts with a P, and it's only available at Walmart.

Wait. I found it. It's called Persil Proclean.

Ah! And I've found a website that has the commercial and information.

Cupcake girl is played by a child named Afra Tully. She's been in various commercials, and is now on a TV show, Your Family or Mine, that just premiered a few days ago.

Now I'm using Google Images to compare Tully with Burmeister. Is there a resemblance? Or was I being nuts before?

Well...I think I can see a bit of a resemblance. I think it's mostly in the mouth. The smile.

Some of the pictures of Burmeister also remind me of an actress I recently watched in I Rock.

What was her name?

Let me see....

It's Kate Sherman.

When I first saw Kate Sherman, she sort of reminded me of a Kaplan girl. I thought she might be related to Dena or Ariel. Then later, she started to remind me of Linda Blair.

All these resemblances....



Edited to Add-I decided to watch some more Afra Tully commercials and found this brilliant Old Navy one. It pays tribute to National Lampoon's Vacation. It's fantastic. I don't know how I managed to miss it.  It pokes fun of fact that there's multiple versions of Rusty and Audrey.  Tully plays new-Audrey.