Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three More Days

Three more days until we leave!

I'm almost all packed. I love packing for trips. And I love unpacking once we get there. I don't think I enjoy packing to go home...or unpacking at home.

Okay. I'll be honest. I really don't have much to say. It's just that if I post today and tomorrow, I think I will have done a post every single day for 6 months. I don't know where I got the idea that I needed to post every single day. I know I didn't have that plan the day I decided to start an Australian blog. I figured I'd write it in every so often...you know when something Australia-related happened in my life. But then it came to the point where I was MAKING Australian things happen every day in my life. Well, that's how the whole research thing began.

I'm paranoid about us getting sick and not being allowed on the plane. I've been pushing Vitamin C on all of us. Hopefully, it will work.

I'm worried that the weather will be horrible. And I know that's selfish of me because some of you are LIVING in that weather. Then again, Texas is very hot in the summer. So I have to live in it too. I want my holiday to have nice weather! Is that selfish? Is that greedy? Maybe. So be it. Sorry.



Oops. Never mind. I just checked to make sure I had the date right. I started this blog on June 22. I don't know why I thought it was June 28. So I already passed my anniversary. And I know. You're supposed to celebrate one year--not six months. But at one year, I won't be able to say I wrote an entry everyday because I won't be able to write everyday in February and March. So, I'm kind of cheating...I guess.