And Maybe NOT Good News

One of my Facebook friends wanted to know what kind of news coverage the floods are getting in America.  While I was trying to figure that out, I saw current reports of 72 people being missing. It seems MAYBE people thought they had found some of them, and they were mistaken.

I'm not really sure.

It's depressing.

I think false alarms are MUCH better when it's regarding bad news.  It's horrible when it's over good news.

Still.  I guess there's hope. Maybe the missing people will be found.

That will be nice.

But there will still be a LOT of shit.

I have no idea how you recover from a flood.  How do you get rid of the water? I guess it recedes eventually....

Oh well. If you live in the flooded areas, or have friends and family there....my thoughts are with you.