Tim's Blog

I was looking at Statcounter this morning, and saw that someone had come from Tim's old unused cooking blog; The Angry Onion.  He wrote five posts in the summer of 2008, and then stopped.  But I guess he still gets visitors sometimes.

I went to look at the blog, and he has one of those Feedjit things. Seven out of the last nine visits were from Australia. I thought that was pretty funny.

I'm amused when Australians end up on our blogs NOT via this Australia blog. Like....when they end up on my homeschooling blog.  Most Australians who go to the homeschooling blog went there FROM the Australia blog.  But every so often, I get an Australian who found the homeschooling blog first. That being said, I don't get a lot of visits to the homeschooling blog. Last month I had 4900 visits to this blog, and only 52 visits to the homeschooling blog.  That's a pretty big difference.

I think Tim should start his blog back up again. If he can get nine visitors in two months without updating for two years, think what he could get if he started updating on a regular basis.