The King's Speech

Someone mentioned the movie The King's Speech on Facebook today. I didn't know what it was about, so I went to look it up.   It has two Australian actors (Guy Pearce and Geoffrey Rush) and three Harry Potter actors (Bellatrix, Dumbeldore, and Wormtail).  It's about a king who stutters. 

Bridget Jones' boyfriend plays the king. It looks like Geoffrey Rush is the guy who helps him. It looks very inspiring.

And I kind of have a tiny crush on Helena Bonham Carter. I think she's replaced Anna Paquin in my heart.  

I don't often see movies, but I do kind of want to see this one. 

I can't find it at our usual Fort Worth theaters. I was thinking maybe it's on DVD already, but I don't think so. Maybe it's in limited release right now?

Here's the trailer.  

Oh.  And I found it in Fort Worth.  It's just not at the theatre we usually go to. But we'll probably end up waiting until it comes out on DVD.