More Jason Donovan

I'm still mildly obsessing over Jason Donovan.

Today I ended up watching a whole 46 minute interview with Donovan, the one I had watched part of yesterday.

I also watched the Joseph Megamix song.




I don't have a crush on the guy...yet. But I do like him.

I liked him in the interview. There's something honest about him. Even when he's trying to get away with lying. Does that make sense? Probably not.

Well, there were times in the interview where he tried to lie. Or maybe he forgot the truth. I don't know. But when his information was contradicted, he didn't try to worm his way out of it.

He's had a rough life. I think a lot of it his own fault. But when our own mistakes get us into shit situations, sometimes we still deserve sympathy. Or at least we deserve understanding. Because so many of us cause shit in our own lives, we should be understanding of others in similar boats.

I see he was the subject of an episode of Who Do You Think You Are. I'll probably want to watch that as well.

I should also go back and read the blog post I did about him a few years ago. I wonder if I watched that interview when I did that post.

It's really weird. Those biography posts I used to write. I wrote a lot of them knowing very little about the celebrities. I mean for some of them, I had never really seen their work. I had no emotional investment. But they were famous in Australia and I wanted to know more about them.  I saw clips here and there when writing the posts, but that's different from actually watching their shows...as a fan.

Well, with Jason Donovan, I had seen him as Joseph. So I guess I was a fan of him for that at least.   

2 comments:

  1. Jason was very cute when he was young. He is now a good actor. Around the same time the cute Jason was on tv, so was Craig McLaughlin and Dieter Brummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen Jason in anything recently?

    Just looked at photos of your other two men. In terms of just looks, I'd vote for Dieter Brummer.

    ReplyDelete