Living in Australia

Yes. This is yet another dream post. It's what I dreamed last night, but I think I'm going to wait a few days to post it. I have all these other posts to post, and they're going to be ancient history by the time I post them.

This dream was a bit confusing as a whole. I think I'll just talk about the parts I understand.

In one dream:  Jack and I are playing in a yard together. We might have been riding on something. Bikes maybe? I chase him. We start running on the neighbor's yard. I feel maybe this isn't right, but decide it isn't a big deal. We run towards the back of the yard. From far away, I see our neighbor playing a guitar. I can't tell if he's male or female. As we got closer, I see he is male...a young adult. He says something to us, but I can't quite hear him. I walk closer towards him so I can hear. He tells me something about his music. I realize he has an Australian accent. That suddenly reminds me that we have finally done it. We have moved to Australia. I am so happy about it.

In another dream: I live in Australia and know all these people. I get involved with some phone joke or prank. It's totally friendly and innocent...something we have done to a friend. But it ends up we have done something illegal. I get a formal letter from the Australian government telling me they have turned off my cell phone (mobile). There is all this information included in their letter, stuff talking about how phone pranks can be very hurtful. I write the government back telling them that I'm sorry for what I did. I let them know that I'm not quite sure what I did wrong. I will have to look at my phone logs. I think I want them to know I'm a good person. I'm not bad. I think also I want them to feel a little sorry for scolding me with that letter.

I have trouble writing to them, though.  

This is very common in my dreams...trying to write something, but it's not working. The pen doesn't work. The keyboard doesn't work. I forgot how I was trying to write in this dream, and what went wrong.

I end up writing a blog post about the whole incident. Then I realize I have posted twice in one day.

In another part of the dream, I'm walking and come to some people. I stop and talk to this woman. She seems to have a Southern accent. I ask her if she's American. She looks annoyed at me for saying this. She says she's from the same place I'm from. There's this idea that we're both from Melbourne.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried reading in a dream? Now that's fun. great fun. make it up (or it appears) as you go. weird

    really weird.

    Wonderful dream.

    I dreamt the other morning (while sleeping in) that I cleaned my entire bedroom. It was great, until I woke up (and none of it was done.. and after All that Work, too!!)

    but it's clean now. (for all of two seconds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HappyOrganist,

    I've read in a dream...probably many times. I did so in the dream described here. There was all this information I read from the Aussie government. But I've never made a conscious effort to read in a dream? Are you talking about a lucid dream? I should try that one day!

    Sorry about your bedroom dream. What a disappointment. I've never dreamed that. But I've dreamed that stuff where I find a bunch of books about something I'm interested in. Then I wake up and realize the books don't exist.

    ReplyDelete