Australian Songs on The Voice

I was so excited while watching the recent episode of The Voice.

One of the contestants (Juliet Simms) sang an Aussie song!  And it's the song I recently talked about in a post—Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn".
  
On top of that, I consulted Lord Wiki about the Australian version of The Voice

I made a mistake in my last post and assumed the auditions were over.  But they weren't.

There was another two rounds.  And in the last round, three contestants chose to sing Australian songs.

Virginia Lillye sang "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC.   Matty Chap sang "20 Good Reasons" by Thirsty Merc.   Tamara Stewart sang "Dumb Things" by Paul Kelly.    

Sadly, two out of those three did not get chosen for a team.   I don't think it's a tragedy for them though, because I'm not convinced winning these contests is that much of a boost to anyone's life and/or career.





How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-departed to talk to us via the Internet?   

The Dead are Online, a novel by Dina Roberts 

No comments:

Post a Comment