Gringotts Wizarding Bank

We're all into Harry Potter over here.

I'm rereading the books...will be onto The Deathly Hallows in a few days. Jack is suddenly obsessed with the whole thing. He doesn't want to read the books (not a big novel reader) but is watching some of the movies, and asking me tons of questions. Oh, and he also tells US stuff. It's crazy. Here this kid has never read the books and hasn't really watched all that much of the movies. And I'm reading the books for the second time. Right? He knows more than me sometimes! I mean he remembers the names of characters that I can't remember.

I think Jack is the opposite of me in terms of learning and memory.

Anyway, I'm very glad for this sudden Harry Potter passion, because we're going to London soon.

I was looking up Harry Potter tours, and I found this one. I don't think we're going to do it. But I was reading and got some interesting Australia-related info. Apparently Australia House in London was used for exterior shots of Gringotts Wizarding Bank.

I think it's the Australia embassy thing. The Australia Ambassador is there, and it's a voting place.

Lord Wiki says something a bit strange. He claims there's more votes cast here for Aussie elections than in any single polling place in Australia. Wow.

The current ambassador in London is John Dauth. Maybe we'll see him.

Here's the Embassy's website. I guess it's a good place to go if you're an Australian in London...and you need guidance/help.

Where do you go if you're an American in London obsessing over Australia?

Well, I guess we can go to the embassy too. We can stand outside and suck up the glorious Harry Potter/Australia aura.

Then we also need to go to the Australia Shop so we can buy Australia candy!!!

Don't worry. We'll buy British sweets as well. Of course.

Oh, and we should buy Indian Sweets. I bet they have them in London. I LOVE Indian Sweets.