The Blogging Road Leads Back to Australia

As I said in a previous post, I've been reading more blogs lately. Most of them are Australia-related, but a few are not.  Or maybe it's just one that's not. I'm not sure, actually.

The one that I know is not Australia-related is a Stephen King blog.  I've been reading it for the last few weeks. The post I read today is an interview with a woman (Gillian James) who made a massive Stephen King flow chart. The Stephen King blogger provided a link to James' blog. I followed that and saw a post that used mum instead of mom. So I knew she was probably either Australian or British. Then I went to the first post and saw mention of Buderim. I wasn't 100% positive, but I was pretty sure that was an Australian place. I checked and found it was in Queensland.

I don't know. I guess I just found it slightly amusing that the non-Australia blog I'm reading leads me to an Australian one.

Actually, though. Now that I've written it out, I kind of feel like I've made a big deal out of a pretty small thing.

Oh well.

I'm thinking what would be funny is if the Stephen King blog was done by an Australian as well, and I just didn't notice.  

I don't think so. But I could be wrong.

Okay. I just realized why finding the Australian blog was kind of funny.

Earlier this morning I was trying to find more Australian blogs to add to my list. It's kind of a struggle, because I'm picky. I like blogs with archives so I can easily read from the beginning. I don't like overly popular blogs or ones that are too commercialized.  Sometimes those are the easiest to find when searching through Google. I don't mind someone having a hundred followers. I don't want someone with six thousand.  

Anyway, it's kind of fun and nice that after struggling to find some Australia-related blogs, I end up finding one when I'm not actually trying to find one.