An Excessive Amount of Books

We had a bit of a mix-up.

I won't go into the details, but I'm now the owner of multiple copies of some certain Australian books. I will probably donate some to the library, but am wondering if any Sydney people want some. I can pack a FEW in our suitcase when we come over.

The books are:

1. Looking For Alibrandi
2. So Much to Tell You
3. Toad Away
4. Aboriginal Stories of Australia
5. Drown Them in the Sea


Tracey, if you're reading this....do you think Molly would want any?

I'm guessing a lot of you guys already have these books. But if you don't, they're free so......

Jamie, if you're reading. You might like the Aboriginal book. I can mail it to you.








5 comments:

  1. I'll ask her tonight and let you know. She has Looking For Alibrandi already.

    xxxx

    Not long until we see you now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hanukkah, hope you have a peaceful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey: Cool! Thanks. We're all so excited!!!

    Jayne: Thank you. I hope you had a nice Christmas and Boxing Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that would be great! I'm sure i'd like it. Thank you!! Do you still have my address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie,

    I lost your address. Can you please email it again!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete