Tired

Two things:

1. A few weeks ago, I decided to take a break from doing the research biography posts.

2. For the last week or so, I haven't been feeling really great. I'm feeling lethargic. Lazy. I'm needing more naps. That would be okay, except for the fact that I hate naps.

Are #1 and #2 connected? Is the universe punishing me for taking a break? Or despite the fact that the biography posts mentally exhaust me, maybe they keep me busy and awake? Maybe they actually give me energy?

The other possibility is that I was going to feel all tired no matter what; and it's good that I've chosen this time to take a break, because it gives me time to nap.

I hate feeling this way. I guess most people would though. I'm probably not original in my opinion there.

On a positive note....I'm reading a delightful book. It's called Sean and David's Long Drive by Sean Condon. It's hilarious. So that's good. It prevents me from being lethargic and depressed. Instead I'm lethargic and amused.

I bought the book at a used bookstore in Hawaii. I kind of hesitated buying it because I read their American travel book, and didn't much like it. I figured though that their Australian adventures might interest me more.

So far I've been totally right about that.

I highly recommend the book....well, not to everyone. I recommend it to anyone interested in Australia. And I recommend it to people who like funny travel stories....you know, like Bill Bryson fans. It definitely has a Bill Bryson aura to it.