Bye Bye Wiggle People

I was a bit shocked this morning to see that 3 out of 4 of the Wiggle Men are retiring.  

Wasn't it just a few months ago that Greg Page UN-retired?  

Now he's retiring again; but not alone. This time he's taking Murray and Jeff with him.  

I wonder if they had this in mind back when they fired Sam Moran so Greg could return.

Did they want a few last months all together?

Or was it not in their mind?   Maybe Greg came back and realized his health wasn't as improved as he imagined.  I think, even with good health, the Wiggle job would be exhausting.

Maybe Greg decided it was too much and then the two other guys realized they needed a break as well.

I'm reading the article now. Before I just looked at the headline and skimmed a tiny bit.

The new yellow wiggle is going to be female. That's interesting.

Hopefully the change works for everyone.

It might be hard for young children who are currently Wiggle fans, especially ones who don't react well to change.  

Then there are children who won't realize there ever was a different group of Wiggles.  The new Wiggles will be all they know.

2 comments:

  1. "He's taking Murray and Jeff with him" - did you make that up? That sounds incredibly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HappyOrganist,

    I have no idea why that's funny. But now I'm amused that you're amused.

    ReplyDelete