Dreamland Confusion

I was looking around to see if there's any new interesting Aussie movies out there.

I found a blog called Stale Popcorn that has an entry about the Aussie films of 2011. One of the films mentioned is Dreamland.

To make a long story short, I found that there is a 2007 American movie called Dreamland.  It's a horror movie about the Nevada desert.

The Australian Dreamland is ALSO about the Nevada desert.  It's not listed as horror on IMDb. It's an experimental type thing.

Both movies deal with UFO's.

Is the Australian movie a remake of the American one?

I can't find much information about the movie.  They have an official website listed, but it doesn't work for me.  

Well, actually.  It looks like it's gone. I'm doubting it would work for anyone.

If anyone knows anything about this movie, please tell me.   I'm curious.   

No comments:

Post a Comment