Please Drive Carefully

Last night I got an email from my sister. Her neighbor's daughter was hit by a drunk driver. That sparked a conversation about my own family's experience with this.

This morning, I checked Andrew's blog, and he has a post regarding a tearjerker video involving car accidents. I haven't had the heart to watch it yet.

Then I go check my Instagram Feed, and there's a post on one of the accounts I follow regarding another account. The girl hadn't posted for awhile. Then her brother appears with a message. His sister has died recently. She was hit by a car.

It's really depressing and scary. Unlike sharks and Ebola, cars ARE likely to kill you.

I hope people will drive more carefully, and avoid driving while drinking, tired, texting, playing with the music buttons, etc.

2 comments:

  1. That was sad news for you to hear. Cars are so good now with amazing braking, stability control, airbags and warning systems yet most of these are of little use when people play with electronic devices in their cars, including built in devices, while moving.

    ReplyDelete