The Oprah News

I was informed very recently that Oprah is going to be doing her show in Australia. This is supposed to be a great thing for Australia tourism. So, that's good. I guess everyone wants tourists these days. It brings money.

I'm not really a fan of Oprah though. I probably don't dislike her for her actual self. It's more of a dislike-by-association type thing. I don't like Dr. Phil and she stood behind that guy. I don't like Rhonda Byrne, and she stood behind that woman.

That's really not a good reason to dislike someone....I suppose.

And I do like some of the books on her reading list.

The worst thing is I failed the Oprah test about Australia. I got a 4 out of 10. I'm not sure if it turns out I'm NOT so educated about Australia....or the Oprah test is crap. I'd prefer to believe the latter. The other option is way too depressing.

I'll go take another test. If I do okay, it will cheer me up.

I'm going to try the Australian Citizenship practice test.

Good. I did well on that one.

It was a little TOO easy though.

Okay. Here's a test I like! It's from National Geographic. I liked the questions, and I got a 90%.