To Watch or Not To Watch


Season 1 Cast
Our friends had Instagram posts that mentioned the upcoming new season of Offspring. They're very excited about it.

In a post from last year, I said I don't plan on watching the next season. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to take that back or not.

I'm over the whole death thing. Compared to what the How I Met Your Mother writers did with their finale, the Offspring thing is really no big deal.  Now that I think of it..I'm actually looking forward to seeing Nina manage the whole parenthood thing without Patrick. Last August I was dreading the whole thing and wanted to simply avoid it.

I guess what they say is true. Time heals all wounds...even those caused by TV shows.


Edited to Add: I just downloaded the first episode. I'm kind of hoping I DON'T like it, because I just realized I don't have enough money on my account to buy the whole season. Oops! I'm going to have to wait for another gift-giving occasion so I can ask for a gift card from Tim.  Or I can just skip two episodes. I'll probably do that...unless I get obsessed with the show again. I kind of doubt I will. My heart is with Home and Away and Neighbours these days.

Thanks to Neighbours, I've gotten used to missing episodes of TV shows. There are whole months missing for that show.  I feel like I'm in that season of Lost where they're all jumping through time.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment