The Sinking Ship

I had some lovely synchronicity today. 

I really love synchronocity.

Anyway.....

I decided to put my Wizards, Muggles, Ducks and Others blog into novel-form, so it would be easier for people to read.

I turned on my iTunes DJ, and a song from the Titanic soundtrack came on. "Promises Kept" While I was listening to that song I got to a post called The Sinking Ship. The post is actually about the movie Titanic.

On top of all that, what got me wanting to work on the story in the first place is I was singing "Falling Slowly" from Once.

These particular lines choke me up because they remind me so much of my story; not the Titanic post, but another part of the story.

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

I love that song.

I love my story and my characters.

I love the synchronocity.

I'm in a happy place right now.


Note: Sorry for my excessive posting today. I'll try to shut up...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment