I'm Sorry If

I'm sorry if I don't believe your apology is genuine.

I'm sorry if you're not educated enough about apologies to know that adding IF to an apology usually renders that apology null and void.

I'm sorry if you don't realize that you apologized for my feelings and perceptions and not for what you said and did. 

I'm sorry if you're not sensitive enough to understand that adding IF to an apology infers that there is something wrong with my feelings and perceptions. 

I'm sorry if you're unable to understand that adding IF to an apology makes the apology insulting rather than compassionate.

I'm sorry if I'm not yet able to forgive, forget, and move on. 




How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-departed to talk to us via the Internet?   

The Dead are Online, a novel by Dina Roberts 

No comments:

Post a Comment