Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bonding with Malcolm Turnbull

I was just reading my old post about Malcolm Turnbull.

It was confusing at times, but I managed to understand some bits of my 2009 self.

Anyway.....

I was delighted to see that the blogger who was once horribly mean to me shared a very negative view about Malcolm Turnbull in my comments section. 

I like Malcolm Turnbull.   Well....so....I guess it's nice to know we're despised by the same person. It makes me feel like I'm in good company.  

I have to say I got a little more venom them Turnbull did.

He got only the labels vile, grubby, snide, and bastard.

I got: shithead, bunny boiler, vile example of an American, high up on my soap box (gotta give her credit; she's very right on that one), a know-it-all, smart-arse, a walking talking enema for draining the shit, wounded bint, ill-educated schnook, drama queen, whiney shit, 'tard, an attention sucking fuckwit, someone who got their degree by giving professors blow-jobs.

I was asked in a teasing/ridiculing manner if I had been molested by my father.

I was encouraged to cut myself, drink what's under the sink, and get a free hysterectomy so I don't do any further breeding.

For the record, I'm not a bunny boiler (figuratively or literally). I wasn't molested. Nor did I ever give a professor a blow job.  Some of the other stuff might be true somewhat.  Maybe?  It could be up for debate.

I can't say I feel like debating it.