Monday, September 3, 2012

Thirst Synchronicity

Today Fruitcake commented on one of my posts and asked, the glass may well be half full, but of what, that's what I want to know. 

This morning I edited and posted some of my zombie story.  There was a whole thing about a family being incredibly thirsty during the zombie war.  I wrote it a few months ago. I think I got the idea for that scene from a dream. Maybe?

Today I watched the end of The Overlanders.  It's about a drover and his friends bringing a huge herd of cattle to Queensland from the Northern Territory.  Towards the end there are really distressing scenes about the cows not having anything to drink for three days.

Is there a message behind this thirst synchronocity? 

Or is it just random?

I don't know.

If there is a message.....

Maybe it's just a reminder that if we have access to clean drinking water, we're very blessed...at least in that area of life.