Penises

From what I'm read from people who study these kind of things, men take their penis out from where it should be hidden, because of some kind of psychological issue. It's an act of pathetic aggression.

I do wonder, though, if sometimes the bad behavior is due to a misunderstanding.

I don't know if this applies to all heterosexual men, but I THINK most heterosexual men love seeing breasts. Although that could be a myth, and maybe many straight men dislike seeing breasts, and/or couldn't care less, but they've been pressured to pretend they're really into it. I don't know. I'm writing this, though, with the assumption that straight men truly enjoy seeing breasts.

I think maybe men assume that, as they like seeing breasts, women must have an equal desire to view a penis in all its glory.  So men do things like send photos of their penis or whip it out in the middle of an office meeting.

I'm sure there ARE some women who find the penis to be aesthetically pleasing. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say most women probably prefer a man's eyes, mouth, chest, ass, arms, legs, back...pretty much anything else.  

Recently I read what Seth Meyers had to say about men and their penises. Here’s a good rule of thumb: if your face isn’t pulling in the babes, your penis isn’t going to make the difference,”
“Everybody’s penis is 100 percent less attractive than they’re face,
Women don’t love the penis, if they love the man, they’ll tolerate the penis.

I love that.

So...yeah.  In some cases, I think men are sexually harassing women out of a misguided notion that they are actually doing woman a favor.  It's like, Sorry. You don't have one of these yourselves.  You know...that whole penis envy thing. But I'm a nice guy! We can share mine. You can look and even touch it if you want! I'm generous that way.

In other cases, I think the men are just disgusting, evil, selfish, controlling fucks who are on a power trip.

I'm very glad that power is being stripped away from these men.  I do pity them in some ways, but for the most part, I enjoy knowing how much the fall is hurting them. And I also like imagining the fear and anxiety that's going on inside the heads of men who have not yet been pulled out of their cushy, powerful hiding space.

As for the men who may have simply misunderstood how women, in general, feel about penises. I hope they'll start to think differently, and make some major changes.  They can love their own penis and be happy they have it.  But they can stop acting as if it's some kind of treasure they need to bring out for show-and-tell.