Ryan Kwanten and the New Girl

Our new binge-watching show is The New Girl.  I'm totally in love with it.

Anyway, on our episode tonight...Ryan Kwanten was the guest star!

He played Jess's potential one-night stand.

There was one part where he reminded me of myself, and Tim immediately spoke my thought out loud.

There's a chimpanzee on TV. One of the main characters calls it a monkey, and Ryan Kwanten corrects them.  I guess we all have quirky pet-peeves and one of mine is people confusing apes with monkeys.

The star of The New Girl is Zooey Deschanel. It's the first time I've seen her live in action. However, what I've always associated her with is Tallygarunga, that online Australian Harry Potter site.  She was the face used for a character named Alice Hawthorne.  I don't remember who that is which is funny, since I did remember that she was "portrayed" by Zooey Deschanel.

Well, I found a character description.  Alice Hawthorne's a werewolf and she's good at cooking.

Anyway...back to Kwanten.

I just went to see when he'd be on Home and Away.  He has a one episode gig in 1992. That's not too long away for me.  I'm in 1989 right now.  He comes back in 1994 for another episode. Then in 1997, he gets a real role.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Good to see you posting again !
    :)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beccaelf,

    Hi! Thank you! And it's nice to see you again? How are you????!!!

    ReplyDelete