Sam Moran and His Tattoo

I have a mysterious happening on my Statcounter today.

I have three people in a row looking for information on Sam Moran's tattoo.

One came at 5:46.

One came at 6:06.

One came at 6:09.

What's the deal with that?

I'm thinking MAYBE it's the same person. But each of those times has a different IP address, different city, different service provider, and different operating system.

The city is not always accurate. You can be in one city, and the Statcounter reports you coming from a totally different city. But I think it would be weird for one person to change operating systems and service providers within a few minutes to find the same info.

Is that more weird?  Or is it more weird for three people to be looking for information on Sam Moran's tattoo around the same time?

Plus....

I had more Sam Moran tattoo seekers at 6:30 and 7:39.

If you look up Sam Moran and tattoo, my blog entry on Anthony Field is first. Unfortunately, I don't think I talk about Moran's tattoo. I talk about Anthony Field's tattoo, and I mention Sam Moran. So Google put those two together....well, you know how Google does that.

Okay though....I did some searching and have found the tattoo answer. It's in the Daily Telegraph.

On his left wrist, he has a tattoo of a Tibetan word meaning "to sing". I wonder why he chose to have that word in the Tibetan language.

On his other arm, he has his daughter's name and angel wings. It's some special tattoo that you can see only under black light. I think maybe it's just the angel wings that are invisible. I'm a bit confused. That's pretty cool though.

For those wanting to learn even more about Sam Moran, here's his official website.