And Now It's Miranda Otto

The popular Australian of the day (well, at least on my blog) is Miranda Otto. She's dominating my Statcounter keyword thing...that along with Sam Moran's tattoo. I REALLY want to know why people are suddenly so interested in Moran's tattoo. I'm starting to think it's magical or something. Maybe if you touch it, it transports you to a magical world where pirates tickle you with feathers and dinosaurs love roses.

I have no idea what's up with Miranda Otto. Maybe she was in a movie on TV last night, and people googled her while watching. Tim and I do that. We watch a movie, and there's a lot of,

Who's that?

I don't know. Go IMDb her.

I wrote a whole post about Miranda Otto, but I don't remember much about her. What I DO remember is that she looks a lot like my unschooling, chocolate-selling, fellow-blogger acquaintance.