Family Drama

I just finished watching season 2 of The Originals.

I loved Klaus Mikaelson's (Joseph Morgan) speech at the end.

In the last lines of it, he says, And the wolf king stood alone. Happy ever after it was not. But sometimes, even the worst endings are not endings at all. And you should know, my littlest wolf, that even when all seems burnt to ash, in our story, there is always another chapter.

That reminds me a lot of my family.

But though our level of drama probably matches the Mikaelson's, we thankfully don't come close to having their level of blood and violence. This is probably because we're human rather than witches, werewolves or vampires.  



How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-departed to talk to us via the Internet?   

The Dead are Online, a novel by Dina Roberts