Another Hiatus

I'm going to take another bit of a hiatus.

I'm very angry lately. I'm very stressed. 

I'm feeling overwhelmed, and I'm scared.

In some ways, writing is therapeutic.  But it's also time-consuming and frustrating. I don't know how many minutes I've wasted this week by beginning a post, trying to get my feelings out, realizing I'm failing; then deleting what I've written.

I think what might be MORE therapeutic than writing is actually doing the work that needs to be done. The problem with that is there's only so much that can fit in the trash and recycling bin. Oh...I really want to go in a corner and scream and cry.  

Yeah. Yeah. Don't worry. We're also giving a lot to charity.  I've been filling up the car with bags.

Anyway, I'm not going to write any posts for awhile. But I'm likely to still be around—adding stuff to list posts and adding/subtracting stuff on the sidebar. So you won't have to be curious about whether I vanished into the void. 

I hope that I come back someday relatively soon, and that when I do I'll be less angry, less stressed, less overwhelmed,  and less scared. I hope the work will have paid off and some awesome things will be happening in our lives.

I also hope some good things will have happened in the midterm election!!!!  The results of that are either going to bring me further down or lift me up.  

For those of you that have taken the time to read my blog, thank you! I wish you health, safety, security, and happiness.  Sadly, I don't have magic powers. So my wishes are kind of like an empty gesture. Sorry about that.  






Click here to read my online novel The Dead are Online