The Dead are Online

I've decided to put my novel The Dead are Online up on a website. Well, Blogger...really. I guess that's a website?

There are three reasons I'm doing this, and they might be sort of connected.

1. The desperate hope that I might find more readers.

2. The idea that maybe there are people who would read the novel but they don't have Kindle and aren't interested in using Kindle.  I never took the time to make my novel available outside of Kindle.

3. Issues with Amazon. Because of Amazon's changed household rules, we could have only two people in our home registered as adults. Jack didn't want the teen account, because it made him lose something.  I think his account for some video game thing?  I volunteered to be teen. What I didn't realize is I'd lose my access to my Kindle sales information.

I've been feeling very disconnected from my own novel. So by putting it on a website, I'm feeling reconnected.

Anyway, so far I have chapters one and two up.

I'm kind of going slowly with this.

But in case...there's anyone who wants to read bits at a time?