How Weird Is This?

I have this dream thing.

I'm wondering if it happens to a lot of other people?

Does it happen to ANYONE else?

I guess it would.

It seems impossible that I'm the only one in the whole world.

What happens is when I do certain actions-sometimes mundane-it brings up a memory of a particular dream.

It's like I have a memory flash.

And each action has a certain dream attached to it.

When I deal with my dandruff issue, I have flashes of a Harry Potter related dream.

When I cut my toenails, I have flashes of dream that involved The Exorcist.

When I do certain types of algebra, I have flashes of a dream that involved Bates Motel. I think it's when fractions are involved? Maybe. 

And sometimes when I do my French lessons on Duelingo, I have flashes of a certain dream. I'm not sure what, though.  

It might involve Neighbours.  

And I think the French lesson involves talking about shaving. Well, that's what flashed in my mind when I was writing this down.

I'm not sure why this happens or why I have those particular associations.  

Did my dream self clip her toenails in The Exorcist dream?

Or maybe the day after the dream, I clipped my toenails, and while doing that, I suddenly remembered the dream. Maybe the association got stuck in my brain?  

If it ends up that I DO have epilepsy, I'll probably try to credit that for the phenomena. 

Well...anyway.

It's strange. But I don't mind it.

I like remembering my past dreams...even if it's only in flashes.  



How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and we could easily talk to our dearly-departed loved (or hated!!!??) ones with the Internet?   The Dead are Online