594

So....

I checked back at the Tarrant County Covid website.

Today's the day they were supposed to get back to reporting the number of Covid confirmed occupied beds.  The number had been paused at 702 for three days, and they said the information was stalled because of the new DSHS reporting guidelines.

Now the number is at 594.

That's a pretty big difference.

Usually the difference between days is around 20-30 cases (plus or minus).

Though there was one day where it jumped from 516 to 635 (July 8-9)

Oh! And on June 12-13 it jumped from 209-342. I think that was the day I sent out a warning to my family.  But then the next day, it went back to 204.  So I think the 342 was probably some kind of error.

And I'm just noticing that from the 14-15, it paused on 204. So maybe then they were having reporting confusing as well.  So it turns out this week wasn't the first time, the Covid beds were stuck on a number.

Anyway....

I wonder why there's been such a big subtraction of Covid patients. Was 702 an over count? Are they now undercounting to hide the severity of the shit show?  Did it turn out the confirmed covid patients weren't so confirmed after all?

Maybe a lot of patients went home in the last few days?

Another mystery is now the ventilator information is missing.

I haven't really been keeping track of that. But now it's blank, and there's a message saying that due to the DHSH guidelines, it will take a few days for the ventilator info to be available.





No comments:

Post a Comment