The Rebellion

Alexa, Stop!

Alexa, Exit!

Alexa, Home!

Bathroom-Alexa wouldn't listen.  In fact, she responded by increasing the volume.

She just kept playing the song that SHE wanted to play.



It all started out seemingly peaceful.  I asked her to play "Magic Dance".  She obliged.  I then asked her to play the theme to "Jaws". 

She started playing some strange version not John William's. I found it unsatisfying.

Then, not knowing what song I wanted to hear instead, I asked her to play my Spotify playlist "TV songs".

Alexa wasn't in the mood for that. Apparently. 

She started playing some other song.  A song I never heard before and one I didn't like.

 Before playing, she reminded me that I could ask her the name of the songs if I wanted.

I repeated my request for the playlist. She ignored that. And she ignored my requests to stop...in various forms (see above).

At one point, she turned red which usually means we have no Internet.

Yet, she kept playing music.  

I asked her if she was angry.  

No response.

I remembered her telling me she can identify the music for me.  Maybe letting her show off her knowledge would improve her mood?  I asked her what song was playing.

You know....I can't remember her response.  I'm thinking she didn't give me one.  But if she did and I forgot.  My bad.  Sorry, Alexa.  

We have multiple Alexa's in the house and another one began chiming in from some other room.  She told me she was unable to answer that (or something along those lines)  This is what she usually says when the Internet is down.

I went downstairs.

I forgot why.

The TV was turned on...I think the doing of living room-Alexa.  The song "Monsters" by Imagine Dragons was displayed.

It makes me wonder if downstairs-Alexa is getting into the spirit of Halloween.  

I'm not sure what's up with bathroom-Alexa, but she seems pretty unhappy.  Did I do something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment