This is Weird

Last night I dreamed about a crockpot.  I was trying to make something with it, and Tim was giving me guidance.

That made me think about the TV show This is Us.

Then this morning, I finished watching the last season of Being Erica, and it was time to use Random.org to pick my next TV show.

I have 139 TV shows/movies on the list.

And I ended up with #131.


Coincidence?  Or was I having a psychic experience?

I think anytime I have weird/psychic experiences, it's about something trivial.  

Maybe it's not coincidence or psychic.

Maybe it's a multi-universe thing.  And trivial things are bleeding between my different selves in different universes.  That's a fun thought.

I also like imagining that it's a sign from the universe...something that something or someone wants me to notice.  

I'm on season 3 of the show. Maybe that season has something that I need to notice...and having this coincidence/synchronocity will make me notice it more.

You know...I couldn't remember what I had thought of regarding the show.  I thought it was probably something fleeting.

But now I'm remembering.

And it was actually kind of a lot.  I thought about the accident. I thought about the house, the dog, the guilt, the relationship between Rebecca (Mandy Moore) and Kate (Chrissy Metz). I also thought about the actors and whether it would be hard to keep continuing with the flashbacks, because the actors will continue to age.  





How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-beloved to talk to us via the Internet?   

The Dead are Online, a novel by Dina Roberts 

No comments:

Post a Comment