The Response From Sai Duvvuri

I sort of expected to get an immediate response from Sai Duvvuri, the office manager of DFW Neurology regarding falsely charging us for a video EEG.

Now I expected the email to probably be rude and very likely to be full of lies and excuses. But I did think maybe he'd at least be prompt about it all.

Well, no response last night.

And no response this morning.

But it does seem like Sai Duvvuri was rather busy with work stuff.

This morning I checked Google Reviews and there was one new 5 star review, posted 11 hours ago and THREE 5 star reviews, posted 10 hours ago.  That would be about an hour or two after we sent the email about fraud.

And now their rating has gone from a 2.6 (or 2.8?) to a 3.

I can believe Duvvuri pressured patients to write positive reviews.

I can believe Duvvuri had people write fake reviews.

I have a very hard time believing  that around 9:00-10:00 pm last night, four people suddenly decided to give DFW a super positive rating.

DFW Neurology has 34 reviews on Google ranging from 11 hours (time has passed since I first saw) and 4 years.  That means approximately 12% of their ratings happened last night...after we pointed out their fraudulent billing.

I'm looking at the reviews now. I have to give DFW Neurology credit on their slyness here. Right now it's obvious that reviews were quickly spurned out. But later?  In a month, it will look like the four reviews were written sometime in the same month. In a year or more, it will simply look like the reviews were written in the same year.  It won't look suspicious at all.

It will look suspicious for only a few days.

But let me put it on record here.  Edgar Cervantes, Sandra Villagomez, Yecenia Conchas, and Maira Delangel all wrote their reviews in the same evening, around the same hour.

Three of them got a friendly reply back from Sai Duvvuri only about an hour after they had posted the review.

He didn't have time to respond to our complaint, but he did have time to respond to praise.

I am so sick of men who can't handle criticism so they find or create fans to run and hide behind.

I decided it would be nice to include some visual aids in this post.  So here is a screenshots from an email exchange I had with Sai Duvvuri.

Email I sent to Duvvuri in August



Duvvuri's reply



Note: If and when Duvvuri responds, I will update this post.


Edited to Add 8:56 10/10/18- I didn't receive an email back. But Tim did.

Duvvuri responded....

Well, never mind about posting it.  I feel weird enough posting emails I've received. I really don't feel right posting an email someone else received. I'll just say it was sickeningly fake and nice.

I guess that's better than his old way of being rude and evasive.

Anyway, I responded by telling them I had reported them to the Texas Medical Board. Which I did....just before reading his email.


And it turns out that although Sai Duvvuri didn't respond to my email, he did respond to a question I posted on Google Reviews about the sudden 4 positive reviews.

He said:
Ms. Roberts, it appears that you do not have any thing else to do than to bug us and keep posting reviews/questions that we do not agree with. I am really puzzled at the extant that you going to harass us. Unlike you, we are busy and do not have the time to keep responding to frivolous posts. But just to get the facts out -- YES, it was a coincidence and we did not solicit them. We are happy....

He was cut off, I guess.

Yes. I actually do feel kind of like a stalker. But what is someone supposed to do after they've been misdiagnosed, lied to, and then fraudulently charged?  Am I supposed to just let this go? Am I supposed to roll with the punches?  Should I just let it be water under the bridge?

Fuck no.

Even though I DO have tons of other stuff to do. I'd much rather be doing something else.

What are Sai Duvvuri, Maria de Jesus, and Victor Remmers doing with all THEIR time? What's keeping them so busy?  Lying on consultant reports? Fraudulently charging patients and insurance companies? Misdiagnosing patients?

All of the above?

Edited to add 10/20/18- On Friday morning (yesterday) Tim and I had another fight with Sai Duvvuri. Since then, three more 5 star reviews have popped up.  It's like magic!!!

Edited to add 10/22/18-After our fight with Sai Duvvuri, Tim wrote a review on Google. Last night I was checking DFW Neurology's reviews....cause I'm obsessed like that. I saw that his review had disappeared. My guess is Mr. Duvvuri had it removed. Now the question is, how did he manage to do that? Was there something questionable in Tim's review? I don't think so. My only idea was that Tim hadn't used his name. Or..well...I think he used the initials of his Korean name. Most other reviewers use a full first name and last name. So maybe un-names look suspicious?

Well, he reposted his review and posted it as Tim. I'll be interested to know if the review stays up.