Corona

I feel like we're all living a Netflix drama.

It's at that point where it's hard to know if this IS the beginning of a major drawn-out drama, or whether it's going to be one of those things we look back at, rarely remember, and say things like, Remember when we were all freaked out about the Corona Virus. Remember the face mask shortage?

Based on what I'm seeing in the news and what I've been hearing from family, I kind of think it's probably going to be the former.

I think shit has hit the fan.

I don't think we're all going to die...or most of us.

But I think things are going to be messy and...different for awhile.

My sister got an email from one of her kid's school warning that they might close if it comes to that. They also canceled their spring break trip.

Tim was advised from a friend to stock up on toilet paper. So he went to Costco this afternoon to do that.

Tomorrow we're going to the movie theater. I think it's a good idea to do fun things like that...before the virus comes to our town. OR we know that it's in our town.

I'm wondering how the elections and campaigning are going to play out. That should be interesting.

In some ways, life WON'T change.  I mean imagine if this happened in the 1980's or 1990's.  Our social lives would be greatly reduced. But now?  I think for many (most?) of us our socializing happens via texting, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Anyway...to anyone reading this, I hope you live through this, and I hope all your loved ones live.  AND if you own a business that's going to be affected, I hope you don't suffer too much hardship.

Best of luck to all of us.  






How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-departed to talk to us via the Internet?   

The Dead are Online, a novel by Dina Roberts 

No comments:

Post a Comment