Four 13's and a Cockroach

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been watching the TV show Touch which is about synchronocity and numbers.

I'm usually big on synchronicity and numbers. But lately I'm even MORE so.

Last night I was washing my hands in the bathroom. Suddenly I felt something crawl on my feet. For a very brief moment I thought it was Annie our cat. But I had serious doubts, because the bathroom door was closed, and as far as I knew, Annie hadn't entered the room with me.

Anyway....

I looked down and there was a big cockroach rushing away.

I had a chase and battle with the cockroach which ended in a tragic, gruesome murder. (RIP). Then after all that, I picked up my phone. I glanced at my health page...which I often do.  I saw that my steps were at 1303. I had walked 13 flights. And there was another 13. I can't remember where. But...I think probably one of the time stamps was 13 minutes past the hour.

This all seemed like an omen to me, especially coming after the cockroach drama.

Unfortunately, it's not rare for us to endure a cockroach spotting. It IS fairly rare for us to make bodily contact with a cockroach. Though I think I had an incident awhile back where I picked up my water bottle and made contact with a cockroach who was hanging out on it.

Anyway, if I was a character on the TV show Touch, something huge would happen to me. But with the way my life goes, I'll probably just remain mystified.

I guess that's fine, because what if the huge thing was something dreadful? It's better to have nothing than a depressing disaster.

I wouldn't be too worried about the 13's, because for me, I see it as a positive number.  The cockroach, though?  I can't see it as a good sign. Especially since it led to me being a brutal murderer.