Today

On Joshua Radin's Facebook page, he posted that his song "Today" was featured on The Ellen Degeneres Show, and he also sang it at Ellen's wedding to Portia de Rossi.

Portia de Rossi's been on my mind a bit, because lately my post about her is my most popular. A lot of people want to know why she doesn't have an Australian accent.

I looked at Google News to see why de Rossi is so popular recently. Apparently, she went on Oprah to talk about having an eating disorder.  And she has a book out.  I'm guessing most of it will be about her homosexuality, life with Ellen, and her deadly desire to be thin. But maybe she'll also talk about accents.  

I wouldn't mind reading the book. I haven't read an autobiography in a long time. I think the last one was Helen Reddy.

As for Joshua Radin.....I like his music.  I hadn't heard of "Today" until today. I don't like it as much as his other songs, but maybe I need time for it to grow on me.

The first Radin song I heard was "The One You Knew".  They played it on the earthquake episode of Eli Stone"Winter" is a great song.  They played it on Scrubs; the episode with Branden Fraser.    I didn't actually see the episode, but I saw the clip on YouTube when I was stalking Radin.

I like "What if You".  It's sad. It makes me want to cry.

And for a week or so, my favorite song was The Fear You Won't Fall. I think it's very beautiful.