I Shall Bombard You With More Photos

We've opened the food!

My family especially likes the licorice bullets.   I don't think we have chocolate mixed with licorice in America.

And yeah.   I've been told by two Australians that Black and Gold is a crap company. I have cheap taste...maybe the same can be said for all my family.



Here's my dad (Leonard Roberts) eating the licorice bullets.    



Here's my mom (Laurie Roberts) eating an Aussie biscuit.  

Oh!!   I have other huge news about my family. Not only have I given them exposure to Australian food....I also introduced them to Modern Family.   Most of them totally LOVE it.  It's one of my favorite American things right now.   It's kind of cool that we all love the show.  I can't think of the last time my whole family has watched and liked the same show.  


How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-departed to talk to us via the Internet?   


The Dead are Online  a novel by Dina Roberts