Sharing

Tim went home to feed the cats (upon my request), and I asked him to bring the Australian food. I decided I DID want to share.

We haven't opened the stuff yet. But I took some photos.

 

Here is one of my favorite people in the world; Greg Morris. I've known him since I was about 16.   Back then I was so shy. He and I were involved with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation together. When my sister was in the hospital, he'd drive about 1.5 hours back and forth almost every night (for several weeks) to be with us.

Greg lived as a Kiwi for a few years. Then when we visited Australia, he met us in Sydney. That was fun.


This is my brother-in-law Judd Fisher.  He has a disturbing amount of affection for George W. Bush, but I still love him.  He's like a brother to me.  One of the nicest things my sister ever did for me was marry him....although she didn't really do that for me.  He reads my blog more than anyone in the family, and I'm very appreciative of that.

  
The crazy guy in that photo is Tim Abbott my beloved husband. Karen Childress is his mistress....OUR mistress.   Yeah.  Okay. I admit it. We're into that stuff.

No, I'm joking. She's Greg's woman. But here's a story.  When we lived in NYC, Greg came to visit with his new girlfriend. When they were in our apartment, Karen recognized and remembered Tim.  They went to the University of Florida together.  They were geeks in band together!



How would our world change if we knew for sure there was life after death, and it was easy for our dearly-departed to talk to us via the Internet?   

The Dead are Online, a novel by Dina Roberts