Surprise! America is....GONE!

I'm not the only one who spent time with an Aussie author in Disney World. Tim has been enjoying John Birmingham's Without Warning on his Kindle.  I get the credit for introducing him to Birmingham.  I had two out of three of the Axis of Time trilogy. I suggested to Tim that he read them. And there you go.

I asked Tim if there was a sequel to the book, and he didn't know.  I shall have good news for him once he returns from picking up a Tinker Bell package.  There IS a sequel.  He can start it as soon as he finishes the other.  

I'm still reading Just William.  It's sweet, but I'd rather be reading Twilight.  Seriously. For some reason, I'm in a vampire mood.  I think it's because when I was walking (trying to burn Disney calories!) I played this solitary silent game of guessing people's ages.   I saw this woman, and she kind of looked like Kristen Stewart. I thought of Bella. AND last night I dreamed about vampires.   It was more of a Sookie thing. I dreamed I was her (or like her) and one of the vampires wanted to turn me into a vampire. I was all desperately panicked about the whole thing.